We're a different kind of clinic. At the core of our approach is naturopathy, a system of medicine
that's changing the face of American health care, providing high-quality natural medicine for a
wide range of health conditions.
Our name is inspired by this evolution. Together, Remède, the French word for remedy, and
Naturopathics, the practice of naturopathic medicine, describe our commitment to providing
you with the best of natural medicine.
Our philosophy of care centers on time, compassion, expertise, and research.
At Remède, we know that the most valuable things we can offer you are time to
listen to your concerns; compassion in understanding how illness affects you;
and expertise in developing a personalized wellness plan that is based on the
best research in our field. It's through our deep commitment to understanding
your unique set of health concerns that we create wellness programs that are personal,
realistic, and effective.
At Remède, you are unique.
Remède Naturopathics specializes in women's health and has expertise in the following conditions.
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Difficult Menopause
- Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovaries and Uterine Fibroids
- Thyroid Conditions
- Chronic Yeast Infections and HPV
- Fibrocystic Breasts
At Remède, we welcome people of all ages with a wide range of health concerns including:
- Depression, Anxiety and Attention Deficit Disorders
- Autoimmune Conditions: Arthritis and Lupus
- Digestive Disorders: Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Cardiovascular Conditions, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure
- Parkinson's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Food and Environmental Allergies
- Men's Health Concerns: Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Infertility
- Weight Management and Aging Concerns